Below is a rundown of our February 13, 2023, CDA meeting.
- Prayer petitions page was updated.
- Three rosaries were said since our last meeting.
- The Pro-Life rosary was completed on February 4 after the women's retreat in Loreauville.
- Spirituality was led by Recording Secretary Bonnie Viator.
- Reminder: It is time for dues!
- Sell your shrimp boil tickets! February 20th is the deadline to turn in tickets and money. Please sign up to sell tickets after the masses. Mrs. Barbara is the chair for the Sweet Booth.
- St. Joseph's Altar. Mrs. Ann Minvielle will chair the committee. Mrs. Ann discussed plans with Father Savoie.
- CDA member Mrs. Audrey Bourque passed away on February 6, 2023. Regent Paula Foret and Rosa Maynard were able to visit her on February 5. They were able to say the rosary and bring her communion.
- Circle of Love was chaired by Vice Regent Jeri Mestayer. We were able to submit two reports this year (Leadership and Education).
- Regent Paula Foret met with Father Savoie about doing more in the church and announcements.
We would love for you to attend our next meeting.