CDA Meeting 3/13/2023
Below is a rundown of our March 13, 2023, CDA meeting.
- Prospective member Sandra Viator was recognized.
- Prayer petitions page was updated.
- No rosaries were said since our last meeting.
- The Pro-Life rosary was completed on March 4. CDA members that attended: Mary Reaux, Bonnie Viator, Regent Paula Foret, Janie Smith, and Janie's husband.
- CDA member Mary Reaux donated a statue of Mother Teresa to the Court.
- Empathy report: 4 Birthday cards and 3 thank you cards
- Spirituality was led by Mrs. Anne Minvielle. March 17: St. Patrick's Day, March 19: St. Joseph's Altar, and March 25: the Solemnity of the Annunciation.
- Circle of Love report was passed.
- Reminder: It is time for dues! Only one person left.
- Annual Shrimp Boil Fundraiser report: $4,678.00 profit from the fundraiser.
- Discussion: Upcoming projects, Retention, and Spring Financial Review.
We would love for you to attend our next meeting.
Our next CDA meeting will be held on Monday, April 10th, 2023, at 5:30 p.m. Our meeting location is the Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish Life Center, 1303 St. Jude Avenue in New Iberia, LA.